super 8 instruction manual diagrams
Canon AutoZoom 512XL Electronic
- Focus ring; use split image in viewfinder for critical focus
- Macro Mode pull up and hold while turning lens to engage (lens does not zoom in macro mode)
- Zoom ring
- Running speed frames per second
- Footage counter
- Battery test
- Eyepiece diopter correction (inside eyeshade) turn until split image is sharp
- Film door release button (inside eyeshade)
- Manual exposure control, pull out to engage, turn to set aperture
- Switch Off, Run, Run Lock, Single frame. Turn Off to conserve battery (electric eye).
- Film motion indicator
- Jack for remote control (not a cable release, a switch on a wire). Note: press remote button to fire, press & slide to lock.
Canon Auto Zoom 512 XL Electronic
- Power Zoom
- Daylight Filter release. IMPORTANT: insert red "key" or screw in movie light before using color daylight film under tungsten lamps. This removes the built-in 85A color correction filter.
- Lock for folding handle
- Red "key" for daylight filter release
- Batteries insert into grip
manuals index | mondofoto home